- The common elements and assets of all of our sites are maintained in a conscientious and consistent effort to increase and protect the value of your property.
- Properties are inspected regularly to ensure quality service from contractors and to keep on top of any service or compliance issues.
- Major building components are more thoroughly inspected twice annually to determine what major projects are necessary in the upcoming seasons.
- At Malvern Condominium Property Management we believe it is not enough to react to daily needs and that is why our staff continues to investigate methods to improve repair costs by looking at scheduled preventative maintenance routines wherever possible.
- We develop an annual calendar based on each condominium's unique maintenance needs to ensure that no detail is overlooked.
- This often results in substantial savings for our clients by reducing emergency call service charges as well as maximizing component life spans.
- Over the years, Malvern Condominium Property Management has developed extensive experience with large scale projects for our clients.
- While many large projects are completed with the guidance of Building Consultants and Engineers, smaller scale projects are often coordinated by the Property Manager.
- For client security, we offer access to the Malvern Approved Trades List developed over the last nearly 50 years ensuring fair prices and well qualified specialists.
- Our financial reporting systems are designed so that they are easy for the average homeowner to follow.
- They are well-organized and comprehensive so that our clients see substantial savings in auditing fees.
- All of our financial statements and payables are prepared in house, with input from both the Property Manager and our Senior Management team. The result is that our financial statements are accurate and prepared on time.
- We have developed an arrears collection policy that is both reasonable and effective in keeping arrears as low as possible.
- Malvern Condominium Property Management has developed special banking arrangements for our clients with minimal fees and maximum interest rates. We continuously meet with other banks to research the market and ensure that our clients are receiving the best banking package possible.
- Malvern manages your corporate register, using the most up to date technology. Owners may notify us of changes in their contact information through community websites.
- We help to manage your communication needs, including newsletters and notice requirements under the Condominium Act.
- For the convenience of all of our clients, we offer a mobile (smartphone) app allowing access to the most up-to-date information and notices for their community.
- For quality assurance, status certificates are produced centrally by our administrative team.
- Malvern Condominium Property Management has, over the last several years, worked closely with major insurance carriers to standardize insurance requirements for our Condominiums.
- Our clients have access to 100% coverage that includes a number of important features.
- We have also instituted awareness programs to alert residents to potential dangers.