- www.statuscertificate.com where you can search 24/7 for the property by corporation number or address.
Note: If this is your first time using Conduit, setup your user ID and Password.
- Fill in required forms online and pay online $133.90 using credit card.
- Once we have received and processed your order, you will be notified by email that the status certificates may be downloaded as a PDF.
- Save the PDF to your computer, email to agent, lawyer and owner.
Should you encounter any difficulty throughout this process, please contact the website provider using the live help link located on the website.
- Visit our head office located at:
9140 Leslie Street, Suite 205
Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 0A9
- You may either bring a written request or complete the request form with the receptionist.
- Make payment of $100 by cash, certified cheque or money order (payable to Malvern Condominium Property Management).
- Our office will contact the requestor when the certificate is ready for pick-up.
- Collect the status certificate from our office yourself or send another individual or courier firm.
- Make copies (typically 100-400 pages) to send to agent, lawyer and owner.
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact our office at 416-674-0001 and speak with the receptionist. You may also review our newsletter on this topic.